ADT Monitoring Never Leaves Your Home Alone
Home security isn’t just about your security system. Sure, having a loud home alarm siren is a great way to become alerted when someone tries to break into your home, but what if you could have more? With ADT home security monitoring, you can. A network of eight interconnected customer monitoring centers watches over your home 24 hours per day, 7 days a week. For your home, this means defense against burglary and law enforcement dispatch services if there is an attempted break-in. For you and your family, it means peace of mind and the satisfying feeling of knowing that someone is looking out for you. Call 1-866-293-0557 for more information, or learn more about ADT to get started protecting your home
ADT Monitoring Keeps a Watchful Eye over your Home
ADT monitoring is a refined system that’s designed to get you a fast emergency response when you need it. There are several parts to the system that make it the most efficient response network in the industry. First, the home security system equipment is the triggering device that links your home with ADT’s home security monitoring centers in the event of an emergency. When someone tries to break in, not only does your alarm system siren go off, but your home security system also notifies ADT of the emergency.
The second part of ADT’s home alarm monitoring process involves communication between you and the ADT monitoring professional who answers your call. The monitoring professional will call your home when the alarm goes off. If you answer and confirm that it was the result of a false alarm. That will be the end of it. But if you confirm there is an emergency, or if the person answering the phone can’t correctly identify themselves, ADT will notify your local law enforcement agency to assist you.
There are many benefits to ADT monitoring:
- You don’t have to worry about having neighbors watch over your home while you’re away. ADT monitors your home 24/7. All you have to do is arm your security system!
- ADT’s monitoring centers are strategically placed throughout the United States. This is done so that if one monitoring center goes down, another monitoring center can take the call and respond to it without interruption.
- ADT’s home alarm monitoring professionals are the best in the industry, and are trained thoroughly so that they can offer you the best assistance when you need it.
- ADT monitoring is the best in the industry, so your security system system gets the best treatment available.
Discover the Difference with ADT Home Security Monitoring
Before considering which home security provider to choose, consider the value that fast and efficient ADT monitoring provides. You’ll be able to have confidence each time you arm your security system, knowing that intruders won’t like what happens when they try to break in. If the high decibel alarm and the thought of attracting loads of attention doesn’t scare them off, then your local law enforcement agency can handle the problem. Either way, ADT home security monitoring gives you an opportunity to get help when you need it fast. Here are some numbers:
- A burglary occurs in the U.S. every 14 seconds. ADT responds to 50,000 crimes in progress each year, comprising a large portion of the burglary response.
- ADT’s monitoring network is capable of responding to more than 3 customer transactions per second, meaning your call doesn’t get bottlenecked in the system.
- Most burglaries occur between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m., which is why ADT’s monitoring professionals are there to respond even when you aren’t home. In fact, ADT handles more than 93,000 alarms per day.
- With ADT Pulse technology, you can get home security updates sent to your smartphone, PC or tablet computer
If you think home security monitoring is what you need to live a better life with greater peace of mind, you can call today to learn more about ADT monitoring and security systems in your area. A security expert can tell you everything you need to know.Call 1-866-293-0557 for ADT security and monitoring.