ADT Home Security Systems in South Carolina: Get the Best Protection
When you want to protect your home from burglary, who do you turn to? If you're like the 6 million Americans who have opted for reliable home security systems and around-the-clock monitoring, you turn to ADT.
Since 1874, ADT has continued to evolve as an electronic signaling services company. Today, its subscriber base and reputation have made it the most reputable home security company in the nation by a long shot. So if you're looking for the ideal home security system in South Carolina, ADT is the best choice. And getting protected starts here.
Choose your city or city letter from the list below to learn more about ADT in your area:
Home Security in South Carolina is the Best When It Comes from ADT
When you're looking for the best home security system available, ADT is the best option. In fact, what other company can you turn to that has experience protecting some of the nation's most valuable buildings and institutions? ADT provides security services for:
- 90% of the Fortune 500 companies
- Half of the country's top 50 national and regional bank holding companies
- 72 of the nation's mid and large-size airports, and 19 of the top 30 busiest airports in the United States
- All federal courthouses nationwide
- The White House, Fort Knox and the Pentagon
- Of the top 100 largest retailers in the world, 45 are located in the United States. More than 80% of those retailers use some form of ADT security technology in all or some of their locations.
For South Carolina Home Security Shoppers, ADT Offers Multiple Packages
ADT offers multiples packages for South Carolina homeowners who want different options for ADT home security monitoring and security systems:
- Essentials ($36.99/month): Includes ADT monitoring and ADT's basic home security system components.
- Essentials Plus ($42.99/month): Includes ADT monitoring, ADT's basic home security system components and Two-Way Voice capability, which lets you speak directly to ADT monitoring professionals if an emergency occurs.
- Total Protection ($44.99/month): Includes ADT monitoring, ADT's basic home security system components and CellGuard® technology, which lets your security system link up with ADT's monitoring network wirelessly if your home doesn't have a landline.
- Total Protection Plus ($47.99/month): Includes ADT monitoring, ADT's basic home security system components and BOTH Two-Way Voice capability and CellGuard® technology.
- Pulse® Premium Protection ($53.99/month): Includes ADT monitoring, ADT's basic home security system components and Pulse® technology, which allows you to interact with your home security system remotely and receive text and email updates when something happens at your home. Optional equipment upgrades with the Pulse® package also include a security camera and lamp module. The camera records events when the alarm is triggered and the lamp module makes it possible for you to save energy by controlling when your lights are turned on and off when you're not home.
Find out which ADT home security package is perfect for your home in South Carolina. Call 1-866-293-0557 today.